I am traveling a lot this summer, so what to pack and how to pack lightly has been at the front of my mind. Here are a few steps I suggest taking while packing for a trip:
1) Don’t stress: There is a good chance that you can purchase anything that you may forget.
2) Look at the weather of where you are traveling (just because you are going to California, doesn’t mean it is going to be warm).
3) Figure out how many days you will be gone and what activities you will be doing.
4) Lay out clothes for each day and for each activity
5) Now that you have clothes laid out for each day and activity, it is time to DOWN SIZE. Pull out the clothes that cannot be worn with multiple outfits. i.e. shorts that only match one top. You want to get multiple uses out of a pair of shorts.
My last suggestion is to bring something nice and bring something that you don’t mind if it gets dirty.
Don’t forget to check out our website www.onequay.org !!